Our Blog

Tentative Opening Date 2020

Sunday, July 5th, 2020

After reviewing the Phase I and Phase II requirements and evaluating the changes we would have to make to ensure the safety of our family and guests, we have decided to postpone reopening till the end of July/ beginning of August. In the meantime, we have started to make changes to our B&B that will enable us to welcome guests.
We have not opened online reservations, and will not, until we have a firm opening date. If you have any questions you can call or email.
Thank you,
Diana and Sam Bartlett

Posted in Uncategorized